Snow outside can't stop me from having a skip in my step and spring on my toes!..I decided yellow was an appropriate color for this time of year and the flowers were a perfect final touch!
If this isn't a guilty look, I don't know what is...
The guilty party receives a slobbery kiss...definitely punishment enough for him!

4 comments:
Wow! If we ever make it to Alaska you HAVE to make my toes look like that! I've missed our blogging. Had in-laws here, then Jackson and I went to Utah. It seems to take a while to get back into the routine. Plus, I've been chopping away at my "project list" Don't you just hate "projects" that loom over you? Blah!
Love the toenails!
way to lay down the law. ;) that's the way it should be done. LOVE the toesies!! "you come down heah and paint my toes... you heah?!" (what movie?!)
that's Swiss Family Robinson of course! love the toadsies. and caleb's look is perfect :)
Post a Comment