Just because he's grown out of his pajamas, just because these violent orange, terry cloth-ish ones were on clearance doesn't mean his mother should have bought them and dressed him in them. When his father saw them he implored me to take them back. I countered with "But look how fuzzy and warm! Who's going to see them?" I had to run an errand this morning and as I was pushing the shopping cart with Caleb wearing his danger-zone orange pj's I swore that I would burn them because it was just embarrassing...What's more, his father had put on his tennis shoes on over his footies as we were hurrying out the door. Seriously...
Lesson learned.

2 comments:
oh come on, switch back over to the other side. The side that says "i don't care what the kid looks like, he's warm!"
haha! he looks like a little traffic cone! and just think, if a massive fog rolled in, you'd still be able to find him. he could lead the way...like rudolph. HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR
Post a Comment