Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scampering around in long underwear with daddy's hat...
Still sleeping with bum in the air.  Adorable. I wonder at what age we stop sleeping like that. Perhaps we'd all get better sleep if we assumed this position rather than back/side/stomach...
Can you tell where we went today? I wish I could have snapped a pic of Cannon and I together after our appointment.  We looked like a vampire couple...the non-vegetarian kind....muhahahaa! And we kept cringing at the light, nearly hissing and hunching as we cowered away from the brightness of the sunshine.  Here's my BlueSteel vampire face. 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

whoa! holy pupils!!! i think my blood just turned to powder. ;)

The Lolly said...

oh, gosh, caleb looks so CUDDLY!! awwwwww. give him a humongous hug for me. and your eyes are awesome. let's see...what could your vampire name be...i'll have to ask Avi how to say Kathryn in Romanian. :)