We all have our talents. I always knew he was super!!
Totally random sidebar, it's Friday night and rather than enjoying the evening together as a family, Cannon is at some overnight scout camp. By the end of the day, my patience is worn and I get after Caleb sometimes when he's just being curious or playful...or making loud banging noises. Since Cannon isn't here to help, I had decided McDonald's playland would be the perfect solution. Just as I walked out the door, my friend Carie called. Her hubby wasn't due back for hours and she needed relief as well. Her boy, Kai, is almost Caleb's age and they play perfectly together. So we ate dinner and let the boys rough house. It was 1000 times better than McDonalds on a Friday night! Thank goodness for friends.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Sleep Flying
Posted by Mix Family at 11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hear that. I have a friend here in Bloomington who is my relief as well. If you HAVE to run errands, why not make it fun and take a friend, eh? Although, it usually turns in to let's just go to Chick-Filet.
awww, i'm glad your Friday was more exciting than just 'Donalds. I just want to tickle caleb's little belly in those pictures!
Post a Comment