...which means it's 4:30a.m. for my sister in Chicago and 2:30a.m. for my sister in Tempe...BUT I just finished a huge sewing project!! Pillow covers and curtains for my "sun room". I made tab top curtains for the french doors but forgot to take a pic of them. Found this gorgeous furniture for a steal on craigslist and have yet to move the chair into the living room...in fact, there is still a lot to do to clean up the room, but I'm finally done with the major sewing projects. Hooray!
Cannon has been gone for a week and I've squeezed these painting/sewing projects in while Caleb is sleeping. Sometimes he sleeps for 1 hour and sometimes he sleeps for 3...and night time is totally variable.

7 comments:
From the looks of your sun room, I would think you live in Tahiti, not AK- all you need is a fresh squeezed lemonade or pina colada.
wowie!! i want you to help me make curtains like that. they look really high end and expensive. the pillow with the green and yellow in the first picture is so my favorite. but i like all of them! great job! that's alotta work. good on ya kaffrin!
WOW!!! What an impressive accomplishment! I LOVE the warmth of your sun room - it's very cozy and cheerful. Great job on the paint, the fireplace, the pillows, and the curtains! YOU need a vacation, my dear!! What do you do in your spare time??? You're putting me to shame - with all your artistic talent. Still want to see a giant painting of Mt McKinnley painted by yours truly....with all the colors of your room. Wish I were there to take you to lunch to celebrate your successful redecorating project.
Thank goodness for blogs!
Love'em! I have had this great fab sitting here for months and still haven't produced anything wonderful! Maybe I'll get started!
oh my gosh, i LOVE your curtains! and that furniture looks SO comfy. that's a ton of work Meow Meow! i hope caleb made you some cookies and milk for all your work. and the tommy bahama pillows are so fun.
You da woman!
Looks fantastic!!! I love those kinds of curtains! You will have to do a tutorial for the rest of us!!
Post a Comment