Caleb decided to make me some chocolate chip cookies, or ka-coos, as he calls them. He was inspired by cousin Luke to make some. Mmm, mmm! He helped with everything and like his mom, his favorite part was dumping the chocolate chips in.
ONE...
Posted by Mix Family at 5:05 PM
| You Are a Carrot Cake Cupcake |
![]() You are drawn to a cross section of people. You friends play different roles in your life. You are like a cupcake because you are are deceptively simple. There's actually a lot to you! There are many ingredients in your life, and you only want them in proper amounts. Being you is a delicate art. |
3 comments:
aww, so cute! a 2 year old operating a kitchenaid. that's impressive. and i just love his little chubby cheeks and eyelashes as he's watching the dough go-round. (like the new background too). xoxo
Darling video of your helper elm making cchip cookies w/ you! I'm sure they tasted even more delicious than ever because he helped. Give that kido a hug from me and gramps! We sure do love you guys!!
I love you Kitchen Aid. Matt gave me one for V-Day one year and I was happy as a blue jay. I love that yours is red! Your house looks so great!
Post a Comment