Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Caleb stopped watching "Chicken Little" so that he could help me give you a tour of our newly painted sitting room.
He skipped into the buttery room!  Isn't it a bright, warm, inviting color? I love, I love!
How pretty is that?
The flash makes it look too yellow, but here you can see the door that I painted cream colored.
Caleb found the whipped cream in the fridge and brought it to me as I was taking pics. We like to eat it straight outta the can, don't you?






4 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE! I LOVE! and the whipped cream must be eaten from the can. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello - the buttery room and the whip cream look equally delicious! You've been a busy little bee! Love and hugs to all. Hope Cannon has a happy bday on Saturday! He's getting new walls for his bday. Yeah! I have a room that would be gorgeous in. What's the name of the paint color?

The Lolly said...

fanshmastic!!! that color reminds of a beautiful sunny day. it's delicious. yah, what color is that? (and that first picture of caleb is awesome).

Mix Family said...

it's maple cream. mmmm...
it will be so nice to have a warm room on cold, dark winter days that go on and on and on...