Saturday, August 15, 2009

Caleb insisted on wearing big boy underoos last night, all 5 pair of underoos! He was not happy with just one pair.  He needed "Lightyear", "Mcqueen", "Nemo", "Incredibles" and "Wall-e". You can see 4 layers in the photos, but there were 5. 


They were so tight on him that I peeled them off, much to his dismay.  He insisted that he sleep with them and fell asleep hugging his underoos.  He's very entertaining.


4 comments:

Amy said...

The house looks great! So is he potty-trained??? Wow. I was never a fan of buying boy clothes full of characters, but I soon learned how happy it makes them to see Thomas the Train on their underwear or Curious George on their shirt. When Jackson first started Sunbeams right there during opening exercises he pulled down his pants to show his friend Spencer the big ol' Thomas the Train on his underwear. I was in there. Very hilarious.

Stephanie said...

hilarious!

Heidi said...

ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

The Lolly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! what's interesting, is that Hera does this too....