Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Caleb!



I'm exhausted. There might be some misspelled words but oh well...We had a great little party today and I can't believe how fast a day goes by when a birthday party has been the main event. I had planned on keeping things low key but woke up this morning so excited for Caleb's birthday that I felt helium balloons, streamers and party favors were a must! Cannon was able to get a later flight so that he could enjoy Caleb's big day with us! We were sooo happy about that. He's packing as I type this. They tidied up the rooms and I ran to the party store. I decorated a cake, they blew up balloons. Then the kids and moms arrived and we all had a great time! Caleb is asleep and I'm wishing I could be asleep right now.

We had such a fun time opening presents yesterday with G & G Stoddard on Skype. Caleb played all day long with his toys and woke up wanting to play, rather than eat breakfast. He's usually pretty good about breakfast, but not today.

6 comments:

The Lolly said...

oh my gosh--that cake is the CUTEST!!! well...first, Caleb is the cutest...then the cake. :) it looks like you had a rocking good time. give caleb a great big hug and kiss for me!

Heidi said...

happy birthday caleb!! being 3 is the best, that's what luke says. ;)

Jennifer M said...

Can't believe he is 3! Looks like you made it an uber-special day for him. The cake was adorable. Fitting for such an adorable boy!

Amy said...

That's an awesome John Deer. You guys all look great. Happy B-Day Caleb!

Leslie Behunin said...

Wow! Three years old! Happy Birthday little man!

Hailey and David Harrison said...

The cake is amazing! Something with tractors and three year olds!!! Happy Birthday Caleb!