Wednesday, June 03, 2009

At bath time he figured out how to blow bubbles.  When he would concentrate really hard he would shake like he was flexing his muscles and stuff the bubble blower under his nose. I couldn't convince him that under-nose-bubble-blowing was not effective.
I'm so glad that life is mundane enough for moments like this. If I were gone or too busy, I'd miss this kind of stuff.
They took a break from wrestling to give me a big cheezer grin!
We are painting an accent wall in the kitchen. Don't mind the large, white plastered area in the middle of the kitchen...it's a sanding project and Cannon is almost finished.  He wanted to put some stuff on the wall "to make it smooth"and it's turned into a bear.  I think I'm going to banish sanding projects in the house...they never seem to work out very well. Ha!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

ah the bubbles!! so fun. your kitchen looks awesome so far. the big white blob gives it character... ;) why did my own image come to mind when i said "big white blob"? oh dear.

Amy said...

I know the feeling on little "mom moments". There are so many little moments I would hate to miss out on. When Matt asks me, "So what did you guys do today?", sometimes I just don't know how to respond. BTW, love the red...not sure what Cannon is up to by the picture???

s said...

I love 'mom'ents where we enjoy just where the kids are at. Kennedy figured out how to put on Audrey's shoes and wears them all over the house and it sounds like a horse! gotta love it. BTW love the red in the kitchen, do you eat more with red walls? (that's why McD's is red!)

Cherie said...

So great to see you blog. What a cutie (I mean all three of you)

Unknown said...

Hey Mix's,
Are you coming to Utah this summer? Has your Mom talked about the July 18th celebration for Grandma's Birthday & Wixom homecoming?
We'd love to have you!