Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend

Cannon was gone most of last week so when he did get home, Caleb sidled up next to him, dug his hands into his overalls and cuddled while watching Bolt.  Cannon was pretty checked into the movie. They really liked it. Caleb and I have been fighting colds all week, thus the box of tissues under Cannon's arm.
We have been babysitting Paisley a couple times a week and Caleb is a good little friend to her. He likes to help her swing and pats her gently on the head.
I sort of got a new do...well, bangs, anyway. Going for the old Hollywood glamour/indie punk look. Who knew a new set of bangs could be so fun?!
Loving the bubbles. Daddy is talented at blowing lots of bubbles. Mama just drips soap all over the floor...
Attacking mac n' cheese.

What?...Are you telling me your man doesn't paint his face with Robin Eggs? He reveals his inner rock star just once a year. I wouldn't miss it for the world. I wish I could have captured him playing air guitar.


This video is for Grammie Mellie and Aunt Lolly! He (we) LOVED your get well package.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

AWESOME TANTRUM!! those overalls are the greatest. :)

The Lolly said...

harharharharharhar! awesome! and the pics of him with cannon are so sweet.

Stephanie said...

Cute hair! And Cannon is hilarious!