Unless you live in Alaska, you are not allowed to complain about how Spring isn't coming fast enough! I love hearing how hot it is in Phoenix and I almost miss living there. Almost.
Guess who has slept in his big kid bed for 2 nights in a row? He has slept through the night too. And we are not the ones who unzipped his pj's. He likes the 70's look...
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Posted by Mix Family at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
haha! love the disco jammies.
good for caleb! i'm impressed! :)
Yeah! It took me MONTHS to get Kennidee to stay in her toddler bed. Good for you! I'm diggin the 70's look too- too cute!
Oh spring spring. I guess we'll have to worry about melted candy in our easter eggs, and you will worry about frozen candy. Such is life.
I miss you dearly! I hope all is well and your staying sane without hubby.
Caleb's room is totally rockin'. Its all pimped out kid-wise. He looks like he's always having a party. So glad he's sleeping through the night. The big bed seemed to do the trick for Jackson too...after he stopped rolling out of bed. Caleb seems to be staying in place. Kudos.
Post a Comment