Snow had fallen on my favorite hors-ee...
There are some years that I recall bundling up under my Halloween costume, when I was a kid in Utah, before we went trick-or-treating. It is clear that Caleb will be bundling up EVERY year when he goes trick-or-treating. Anyone got any great costume ideas?
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
I looked out the window and what did I see?..
Posted by Mix Family at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh.......... the weather outside is frightful!! Let's hope there are indoor Halloween carnivals, etc... This morning the weatherman said that it would hit 100 degrees in Phoenix for a couple more days. Then predicted a COLD SNAP for the weekend! Me and dad about rolled on the floor with laughter. What constitutes a 'cold snap'??? 98 degrees!! Oh, for heaven sake! YOU - definately are having the 'cold snap'. Hope you've got lots of hot chocolate and beans for chili. Your going to need it to stay warm. You better bring horsey indoors for the winter. Enjoy your winterland, and we'll enjoy the sunshine!
Your Mom's comment totally cracked me up!!!
Two words...Old Navy. They make costumes just for this purpose. Vale was a monkey last year and it kept his whole body warm - head to toe!
Hang in there, Kat! I'd take Alaska's snow over our long, gray, rainy, winter!
so pretty! go teach caleb how to catch snow flakes in his mouth! (his cheeks in that first picture are adorable). xoxo
WOW, that seriously makes me sick to my stomach. They just showed the forcast for the weekend to drop into the 40's with snow included. Send me back to Arizona!!
oye kathryn! hot chocat, hot chocat!! um, he could be a really fat mummy, or you could dress him as ralphie's little brother from christmas story.
i bet the ward does indoor stuff like they do here, so you won't have to worry about really warm costumes until you take him trick or treating for reals. :)
Oh my goodness! I am not ready for that yet! But I am sure it will be here soon too!
Post a Comment