Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly


The good...raking leaves with Buster in the sunshine!

.
..more of 'the good'.  Buying "fake" sugar cookies in the tube. There is something very addicting about the smell, the flavor and texture of these cookies.  Don't you think?


...the bad.  I shouldn't be eating them. It is impossible to eat just one.  Caleb kept begging for them and he never got a whole cookie because I would take a bite out of every one that I gave him!


...the ugly.  This cheap bag was so frustrating!  1)It was the size of Caleb and 2)was very flimsy plastic.  I paid $2.29 for 2 of these bags expecting that they were the super big bags you see on people's lawns....I've got some pride and I can't put these stupid bags on our front yard. The neighbors would think we were pansies for sure! Argh!


2 comments:

The Lolly said...

oh man, look at those leaves. GORGEOUS!!! instead of raking them into flimsy little bags (pish posh) rake them into room shapes, like we used to do with Cassie and Corie! or make big piles and drop buster into them. oh man, i can just smell 'em. tgif!

Stephanie said...

When I checked your blog today, Kenni was with me and she said, "I wish I could be there. What are Buster and Kathryn up to? And is she choking? What's in Kathryn's mouth?" She is so funny- so many questions! It looks beautiful where you are, and like a lot of fun!