Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Finally, we have video!

Well, I've tried to post a couple videos of the backyard with the fall leaves and Caleb playing, but I keep getting "canceled" feedback. I am able to post a video of Caleb babbling himself to sleep. Very sweet.

4 comments:

The Lolly said...

awwwwww! i love his little voice. go squeeze his little guts out for me!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing those little socks peeking through the crib. He just doesn't want to miss anything - now that he's started to discover the world. What a sweet little guy he is!! He's giving his mommy a run for her money now that he climbs like a monkey!

Heidi said...

i can't remember what a quite house sounded like, but it's so fun to hear them babbling and talking in the room next door. ;) cute cute!

Annie said...

LOL Gabi does this exact thing...