...as far as the trees are concerned. So many beautiful leaves the color of gold are fluttering around that we decided to take some pictures on our bike ride. We put Caleb in the bike trailer and off we went. I have a lot to learn about Alaska and I was afraid that winter would come on as suddenly as summer did. With "green up" happening in a matter of days, I worried that there would be a "green down" where all the leaves would fall off in a matter of days.
Fortunately we've had a full month of beautiful fall weather. There is a path behind our houses that is wide enough for a bike and short enough to take the little guy out without him getting too restless. Usually he falls asleep anyway.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Yellow is the new pink...
Posted by Mix Family at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
good girl kaffrin! you're photography is getting so creative, i love it. that bike ride today looks and sounds awesome. seasons are the best!
THAT SHOE PICTURE IS A-FRIGGIN-DORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes, those pictures are getting very artistic. i love the beautiful fall colors!
How lovely!! Thanks for sharing!
Hey - what happened to your song playlist??
can I say jealous. I need a little fall, send cool weather this way, would ya?
gorgeous!
Post a Comment