Monday, May 26, 2008

Ride 'Em Cowboy

Oh, the treasures you'll find at a garage sale!  We found this little gem, along with hip waders for me, a dip net for Cannon, some garden hoses, and a car for Caleb.  I'm sure we'll have video of the car on here before too long. 


3 comments:

Heidi said...

with all caleb's bulk the horse is in a constant state of rearing!! ;) much like the trains and buses and airplanes you and lolly got a laugh from on a road trip... no? i love it!!!

The Lolly said...

hahahahahaha!!!! yes, caleb on a plastic horse could right on along with all the vehiculars we were laughing at on that road trip. oh man, look at his fat little legs hanging down. ADORABLE. i'm surprised he can ride that thing. i'd sit on it as a 28 year old and probably fall to the side and break my neck. hahahah

s said...

Caleb, ride-'em! I wish I had sound on my computer, oh well. SO, we miss you guys, and it's great to keep up on each other with bloggin'.