Friday, May 23, 2008

He's been doing this for the past few days...

We are selling a few rugs on c-list and Caleb wanted to play on them while we started rolling them out and taking pictures. He was walking, giggling, crawling...playing chase, walking, giggling, falling...he's so cute, I can't stand it.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!!! he's walking!!!! that's adorable! woo hoo caleb, go baby go!!

Stephanie said...

He's just growing up!

Anonymous said...

Caleb - you're quite the kid! You're getting really good at walking, doing the plop, and then crawling! Your little feet are going to take to you places I've never been! Congratulations on your first steps! Can't wait to come exploring w/ you someday. Big smoochie hugs from Gram and Gramp S in AZ.

Anonymous said...

Hold on to your reigns...the "kid" is doing the two step. Get ready for lots of action and adventure. Yippee kai aii...gramps

The Lolly said...

he looks like King Louis, with his arms all flailing up over his head. You-who-who....I wanna be like you-who-who..... harharhHARHARHARHHAR!