Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

My mom is an angel and I'm so lucky to be her daughter. I hope to emulate her sweetness more and more as I continue to learn and grow. Here are a few videos for you mom (Grammy)! One is from "then" and two are from "now".

Rocking and Reading


Big gulps!


Lil' Wrapper

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words Kathryn. It is a joy being your mother and grandmother to adorable little Caleb. I wish you a very happy Alaskan Mother's Day! Is hard to believe how small Caleb was just a few short months ago! Hugs from the sunshine state!

The Lolly said...

haha! oh what fun he'll have when he learns to pop the bubbles. glorious....

The Lolly said...

oh my word, he's getting so big, and looking more like mommy every day! lucky kid. :) i like his cute little combed hair too