We've been learning about the jungle on Baby Einstein. As you'll see in the video below, Caleb is purrrfecting his growling skills. After the DVD was over, he made the kitchen table his savannah, hiding and growling until I found him!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
My very own lion
Posted by Mix Family at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey you cute little growler! You are looking more like your mommy did everyday! Your mommy will have to give you twice as many loves, hugs and kisses since I'm not there to spoil you! Your birthday is just around the corner... I wish you were too! Grammy Mel
Raaaarrrrrr!!!!! Vale and Caleb would make great lion friends! SO CUTE!
which einstein is that? luke would love it!!! good to know both our boys like the jungle now!!
oh-my-word-------so cute!!!!! i love him crawling out from under the table! awww....little baby kathryn!
i know!! since i wasn't around to see baby kathryn, now i can see why she is STILL the FAVORITE grandchild!!! :) I'm not bitter... oh man, and he is getting so close to letting go and walking all by himself! pretty awesome, i can't wait to see videos of him taking some chubby steps!!
Looks like the kid is part mountain lion...prowling through the maze of tunnels and emitting low growls to let other critters know to beware...those are good skills to have while scouting in new country...yippee kai aii...RR
Post a Comment