Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Caleb!

5 comments:

Jared Behunin said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb! I LOVE the picture of you smiling and covered with cake!!! You are such a sweet, cute and fun little boy!!!

p.s. Kat, your hair looks great!! :)

Jennifer M said...

Happy Birthday! Thank heavens I've been able to see you grow this year through your pictures. Keep them coming!

Love, Aunt Jennifer

Leslie Behunin said...

BTW, I love the Lego cake! You're so creative!!!

The Lolly said...

oh my word. to die for! i love the chronology of the pics: little bite; another little bite; bigger bite; smear on face; smear on mommy;STUFF! STUFF! suddenly realize you're a mess; pout; bath time. all better!

The Lolly said...

oh my word. to die for! i love the chronology of the pics: little bite; another little bite; bigger bite; smear on face; smear on mommy;STUFF! STUFF! suddenly realize you're a mess; pout; bath time. all better!