Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Random Lily@Home Pics


We just love having Grammy here. We are working on getting the nursery done and maybe will be finished today! Caleb has daily meltdowns as he comes to grips with the fact that he's not the king of the house anymore. Other than the crying (and sometimes screaming) episodes he's fine and just adores baby Lily. Cannon is really patient with Caleb. I can't be around Caleb when he's fractious because I can't hold him or move fast enough to dodge an occasional arm or leg swinging my way. Other than that, we are loving the transition of having a new baby in the house and we just love all the help and fun Grammy is giving us!

6 comments:

Jennifer M said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! My heart is melting over these pictures. What a beautiful baby girl! So happy for you.

Lots of love, Jennifer

The Lolly said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! i've never squeeled so much in my life! AAAAAHHH! so darling! the yawning, and the crying after the bath, and the teddy bear-butt suit, and the chubby bunny, and the pretty mama holding her, and and AND!!!! i want to play with lily too!!!! grammie is so lucky!

Heidi said...

AGH!!! all the pink!!! and the chubby cheeeeeeeeeeeeks!!! oh my goodness. i love all of the pictures of caleb and lily. how sweet are they! luke is going to send something to caleb to say congrats on joining the big brother club. :) no girls allowed. :)

holly and matt said...

she is so cute! I love the chubby bunny. I still can't believe that hair! I wish I were there to help out and smack Cabub around. I'm so happy your mom's there to help. Hugs and kisses,
holly

Amy said...

Really Kate. Adorable. What a little bundle of love. Hang in there with Caleb. Jackson was the same way, but came out of it after a few months. At the same time he was very protective of Gray. No one could make Gray laugh like Jackson, and Jackson got mad if anyone tried. Anywho, sorry the birthing was so painful. Hope you recover quickly and get some sleep with "grammy" there.

s said...

she sure looks like a good "Mix" of the two of you. She's beautiful. Congratulations!