We got a wonderful surprise in the mail from Gma Chris. Two boxes full of sewing notions and fabric. The most wonderful treasure in one box was an afghan that she crocheted. It is beautiful and we are displaying/using it on Caleb's glider in the nursery. I'm slowly figuring out how to sew and was able to hem the "Jolly" wall hanging, make a little Christmas pillow, and play with the scraps and practice. Thanks Gma! We'll see you very soon. Thanks for bringing us home this year for Christmas! We love you!
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Thank you Grandma Chris!
Posted by Mix Family at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
your entry sounded like sarah prine. ;) beautiful blanket, and you did great with the sewing!
Fun Christmas stuff. Tons of snow! I wanted to start stocking stuffer traditions like homemade fudge, divinity, a little book or a toy that is homemade, etc. I haven't done that yet. Something my parents always did was save our biggest gift for the end. We'd open all the presents and clean up, then she'd say (every year), "Oops, I forgot one more..." We'd then each get our best gift. It was fun. Hard to do too much with little kids. Its all I can do to keep them away from the tree and presents. Hope you guys have a fun holiday.
Post a Comment