Friday, December 05, 2008


Caleb's view of the neighborhood from his sled...



5 comments:

The Lolly said...

hahahahahaha! kathryn! that picture of caleb in the sled is the CUTEST! holy crap. and that fat little pine tree is the cutest thing ever. so pretty! i just want to kiss caleb's soft little frozed cheeks!

Jennifer M said...

I'm with The Lolly. Cute, cute, cute! I want to come play.

jenjen said...

WOW-I am so glad you get to go and enjoy that beautiful snow. I am sure it feels so Christmas-y! I love all the pictures of Caleb, he is so cute...so cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays up there at the North Pole! How is Santa going to know when to drop down your chimney, if it's always dark outside?? The pictures you're posting are beautiful!! I'm happy to view them from a warm sunny office while you bundle up and capture the beauty of the season! Ho...Ho...Ho....

Heidi said...

chubby chubs on the sled! ho ho ho!!