Alas, Lolly is in the air, headed on to Chicago where another excited sister and nephew await her arrival. She said "It is good to leave a place better than you found it", and as you'll see below, Lolly is a woman of her word. But before those pics, check out the cute babooskha!Sewing, painting, rearranging, organizing, hammering, hanging...those were just a few of the activities that befell the house during Lol's visit. We made covers for my couch pillows! Shazam, their cute!
Lolly painted these two walls (along with a third in the other room) and did a fantastic job.
Caleb played so hard with his favorite aunt that he fell asleep eating dinner...mid-reach for the ravioli, I might add.
We checked out the Portage Glacier, just an hour south of our house.
I miss Lolly already. I'm sure you all wish you had a sister like her!! I'm so grateful that she came to visit, bringing sunny smiles, lots of laughs, plenty of sarcastic wit, and oodles of creativity with her. Viva la Lolly! Come back soon!
Monday, June 09, 2008
Lolly's gone...we miss her already!
Posted by Mix Family at 12:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am jealous, you two look like you have a ball together! I have 3 sisters and we love to be together too!
Your rooms look gorgeous! The pillows add such a nice crisp touch to your couch! My little Martha Stewarts.... playing house...such fun!! Caleb will probably sleep for a week just to recover from all the excitement. When me and dad come, there'll be no painting, hammering, and fixing up.... just spoiling the grandkid like crazy!!
those pillows are awesome! i really like them. ;)
Post a Comment