Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Good morning wake up call!

We were up bright and early today. 6:30am is becoming our official wake up time. This morning I gathered Caleb up and sat in the glider, snuggling with him. But after a few seconds, he noticed that his favorite toy was suddenly back in the nursery. He jack-knifed out of my lap and was instantly enthralled. As I'm typing, I can hear him in the nursery and he's figured out how to turn it on by himself! As soon as the music stops, he turns it on again! The music was dad's wake up call this morning! Ha!

2 comments:

The Lolly said...

aww...this is the type of sound i wouldn't mind being woken up by. i still jack-knife out of bed everytime my velociraptor goes off.

Hailey and David Harrison said...

I think Gabriella and Caleb would get along just fine. They share a common interest in toys! Gabriella can play with the "popper" forever. Her dad even got her some ping pong balls to add to the fun!!