I wouldn't normally post a picture of myself with no real news...but I have the darndest time sending photos and videos from our Mac to any other computer and I don't know why and I haven't taken the time to figure it out. Sooo...this post is mostly for my little sis, Heidi, so that she can see my new do! Cutting my hair is a big deal--for any of you that know me. I almost never cut my hair...and usually consider trimming my hair a traumatic event. But I was only pulling it back into a pony every day and figured that I might as well lop my locks and try something different. So, voila!
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Kate's Got a Brand New Do!
Posted by Mix Family at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
"She's got a new atti-do!" Yah! :) I just did the fast and furious dance! hardy har har You're hair is sooooo-ho-ho PERFECT for your fae-bus(face)! I love it and I love you for posting it so I could see! guess now we can't comment on your 'piece of hair', now it's your lucious lockskies! You're so piddy. I have piddy sissies. :) I
YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! I've known you for what...7 years and this is the shortest I've ever seen your hair. I love it!
[Insert loud whistling] What a fox! You look stinking cute with hair that length! I'm sorry about the permanent emotional damage incurred by your almost-pixie length cut under my influence back in, what, 9th grade?
You look great! I have to agree with Les, it's the shortest I've ever seen it! I've been going through the same dilemma...ponytail every day (baby hands just don't make wearing it down worth it) so should I cut it?
Post a Comment