Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Trip to Idaho







Last year on our trip to Idaho, I came down with a bad case of "car sickness" while we were in Yellowstone Park. We stopped at Mammoth Falls and walked around but the sickness never subsided. I had a pretty good idea that what I was really experiencing was morning sickness...and I was right. A year later, here we were in Idaho, with our bouncing baby boy, Caleb in tow. We had a great time and made some fun memories. We can't wait to go back next year. I should add that when we drove up through Yellowstone this year, I was a little unsure about how I'd feel (morning sickness leaves an indelible mark in a woman's memory)! But we had a blast and we were sad to leave the beauty of farm country, cool weather and gorgeous sunsets.

1 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

I'm loosing my mind, I thought I already left a message...

It looks like you had a great time. Got to love vacations! As I was showing Vale pictures of Caleb I tried to get him to say his name. He calls him, "Bub"...close enough! :)