A few pics from our intrigues the last couple of weeks. Life is stressful so it's good to capture the happy moments on camera. Then we forget the stress and remember the sweetness. In fact, looking at these pics, I'm forgetting the fights about finances, fretting about the job, and finding down time for just me and Cannon. Thank heavens we 're just normal.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Posted by Mix Family at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yes, Kate, you are freakishly NORMAL!! Just a little validation for you.
aww, i LOVE your little shamrock quilt! that entire Green mantle is sooooo cute!
makes me wanna snart
So adorable and glad you are normal!!
Hey lady, did you get my last e-mail? Sorry about the stress :( No fun. Those cake pops look like they may help with that though. I need that recipe! I can't believe how fast Lily is growing! Love the pic with the pink leggings and the double tummy rolls!! She looks like a little stuffed sausage. A darn cute one.
The picture at the top of your page is so cute! Lily's eyes are just lovely! What cute, cute kiddos!
I love your pictures. Kids are so great! It looks like you still have a bit of snow, but spring is just around the corner. I really enjoy your blog. It's great to keep up that way. Hang in there through all of that "normal" stress.
Post a Comment