I've got to run and get breakfast for Caleb but thought a little pre-Christmas update would be fun. Lily pie is happy but a bit colicky at night so I'm still pulling really late (2am) nights. Cannon bought a crashed up truck to work on. He and Caleb have been having a blast for hours in the garage, working on the truck. It's dark and very cold. My Christmas tree has a beautiful glow most of the day and night because of the darkness. I've got a big pot of wassail on the stove at all times. The presents to be wrapped are taking up space in the laundry room. The fact that they've not been wrapped simply because I'll have to go into the laundry room to wrap them tells you how much I like being in my laundry room. Moving them to a different location would require 1)energy and 2)a hiding place from curious Caleb. It's beautiful up here!
Thursday, December 09, 2010
Pre-Christmas Joy
Posted by Mix Family at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love all the new pictures and commentary. You guys seems so cozy and happily settled down for a long winters night. Give hugs to that adorable Lily and to your little Bob the Builder helper elm. Merry Christmas and ho ho ho
you know, i bet you could look around and find a gift wrap service up there. :) i love your wassail constantly brewing, i wanted to do that this year, but you're more on top of things than i am!! great pictures!
Holy moose? Did he get away? Your kids are so darn cute. Hang in there with the long nights. The fog will be lifted soon. Plan to start a new blog first of next year. Later sista.
Have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment