Cannon to Caleb: "What does Caleb say?"
Caleb: (peals of fake laughter) "Ha, ha, haaa!"
Cannon to Caleb: "What does daddy say?"
Caleb: "Daddy's home! I love youuu!"
Cannon to Caleb: "What does Mommy say?"
Caleb: (shaking his head) "No, no, no!!"
The smug smile and look of pure pleasure on Cannon's face is quite irritating. They laugh for a few seconds and I put my hands on my hips.
Somebody's got to set the rules and I guess it might as well be me. *sigh* But before I get too down-in-the-mouth with self pity, I should remember that Cannon does plenty of supportive guiding and disciplining if necessary...but only if necessary. Ha, ha! And also, I get to spend all day with Caleb which I truly love so if he and daddy want to live it up and play during the rare times daddy is home, I'm all for it.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
What does Mommy say?
Posted by Mix Family at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha! that's super cute. mommy also says Mrrrrreow!
What an adorable little man he is turning out to be!
Morning and Happy Monday. Here's to a week full of sunshine, lots of greenup and baby news!! Hugs to everyone!
PS: Love the commentary. Hope you're keeping a journal with the funny things your kids say. mumz
Post a Comment