Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grandma Chris is Here!!

We are sooo happy to see Grandma Chris!  She arrived safe and sane last night.  We've been partying ever since.  Caleb was wired and happy, running, jumping, choo-chooing, talking up a storm.  He has loved her extra special attention.  I'm so happy to have someone to talk to!  She's already done 2 loads of laundry and scrubbed my disposal out. We took a drive to see the fall leaves and the ocean.  We had a halibut dinner with my Jen's (sis-in-law) famous strawberry pretzel salad for dessert.  It has been fun from the get-go.  Alas, my camera is d.e.a.d. so I'm pulling an old pic from last summer at the cabin.  I'm shopping around for a decent camera so that we can record all the new memories we're making!  Viva la Chris!

6 comments:

dmix007 said...

I am so glad Grandma is there to help out! If there is any one who can do it, she can! She is great at those nitty gritty projects too. When she came over once she cleaned out our fridge. Put that one to work, she's a wonder! She's also fun at having fun!

dmix007 said...

ps, that was jen not dave

The Sutherlands said...

So my camera died and I bought a new one and my kids managed to resurrect the old one. My recommendation-let Caleb play with your camera, you never know. The new camera I got is a LUMIX, and well, the name worked for me. So glad Grandma is there, we wish you the best in your medical adventures!

holly and matt said...

I miss you both so much and wish I could help out too. Isn't she a good little worker? My Mom wont quit on you for sure.

Heidi said...

nikon coolpix L11 is what we have... and with all of luke's sticky fingers and hands on the lens and spinning it in circles... it's still kickin'! you'll find a good one. yaih for grammas!

Amy said...

So nice! My in-laws are coming next month and we're way excited. Sorry we're skype-loosers. It's Matt's fault.