We had a great time playing peek-a-boo last night with Caleb. It is so much fun and the anticipation and glee that Caleb has when we play is so delightful. I just don't think we could be any happier. The more he watches, the more he learns. He laughs all the time and he is really quick to learn new tricks.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Peek-a-boo in the crib!
Posted by Mix Family at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey there Caleb! Who is my favorite grandson in this whole state?? YOU!! I love everything about 'adorable-little-you'! Grammie Mel
Aw! Super cute! He looks so much like you when he smiles. He totally has your eyes Kaffrin. :)
He's got to be the happiest baby on the planet!!!! I would be to if I had you for a Mom :) His giggle made my day!!!
Post a Comment